Monday, April 03, 2006

Sports motorsports auto racing organizations nasca

I would hate to say anything political on a blog, but like, who really looks at these things anyways? My logs do not show that too many people come by just to read my thoughts. So, for all the reader knows, I could be cussing them out and they do not even know it. And have you checked out those Geico car commercials where it starts out acting like an advertising for a popular infomercial product on TV and then there is an interruption of the fake commercial with why have you not called Geico to save 15 percent or more on your car insurance? Sometimes the commercials are pretty clever, but I must say that those have got monotanous after you see the same time over and over again. You know what I mean? But not this one site, you think you have seen all the sites you've ever seen out there, not this one. It is all about sports motorsports auto racing organizations nascar fan. Amazing what you can discover with some mindless surfing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home